Institute of Computer Science
The chairs of the Institute of Computer Science are housed in large part on campus Hubland Süd. Exceptions are the Chair of Computer Science VIII (Group Prof. Montenegro) in building 52 and the Professorship for Computer Science Education (Prof. Hennecke) in building Mathematics West on campus Hubland Nord.
How to reach Hubland Süd:
By train and bus:
- At Würzburg main station (ICE-, Intercity-, Interregio-Stop), the bus terminal is right in front, take the bus line 14 direction Gerbrunn, descend at bus stop "Mathematisches Institut". Using a boardwalk will take you to the "Theodor-Boveri-Weg ". Turn left and you will reach the buildings (Informatikgebäude, Informatik/Physik/Rechenzentrum, Robotikhalle) after about 150m.
- Train Schedule DB Bahn: www.bahn.de
- Bus Schedule Würzburger Verkehrsverbund: www.wvv.de (only in german)
- Via motorway A3
Take Exit 72 (Rottendorf) to Bundesstraße 8 towards Würzburg - exit in Gerbrunn, turn right at the traffic lights and follow the signs to "Uni Hubland"
After 2.2km you will reach a T-junction, by which time you will have crossed four traffic lights.
Take a right turn in the direction of Würzburg. At the second traffic light, turn left into the street 'Am Hubland'. Bear left and take the first street at the left hand side, which is 'Theodor-Boveri-Weg'.
This road bends slightly to the right, and after about 600m you will reach the buildings of the Institute of Computer Science.
- Via motorway A7
At interchange Biebelried (A3/A7) switch to motorway A3 towards Würzburg. Then follow the description above.
- Route planning with Google Maps: Route to Institute of Computer Science
- Navigation systems: Unfortunately, we do not have any street numbers on the campus, so please use the address 'Theodor-Boveri-Weg, Würzburg' instead. You will then be lead to the campus.
Or use GPS:
N 49° 46,876'
E 9° 58,452'
- Parking: Please keep in mind that some of the parking sites are reserved for members of staff. Disabled parking is available close to the "Rechenzentrum" and in front of the building "Informatik".