Institute of Mathematics
Since May 02, 2011 the Institute of Mathematics is located in the new Campus Hubland Nord: Mathematik West (Emil-Fischer-Straße 30), Mathematik Ost (Emil-Fischer-Straße 40) and Physik Ost (Emil-Fischer-Straße 31).
How to reach Hubland Nord:
By train and bus:
- At Würzburg main station (ICE-, Intercity-, Interregio-Stop), the bus terminal is right in front, take the bus line 14 direction Gerbrunn, descend at bus stop "Am Hubland". Cross the street at the pedestrian light and enter the Campus Nord through the Jackson Gate. Follow the Emil-Fischer-Straße, after about 200m you will reach the buildings Mathematik West and Mathematik Ost on the right side and Physik Ost on the left.
- Train Schedule DB Bahn: www.bahn.de
- Bus Schedule Würzburger Verkehrsverbund: www.wvv.de (only in german)
- Via motorway A3
Take Exit 72 (Rottendorf) to Bundesstraße 8 towards Würzburg - exit in Gerbrunn, turn right at the traffic lights and follow the signs to "Uni Hubland"
After 2.2km you will reach a T-junction, by which time you will have crossed four traffic lights.
Take a right turn in the direction of Würzburg. At the first traffic light, turn rigth into the street 'Emil-Fischer-Straße' (old name: Jackson Avenue)
After about 200m you will reach the buildings of the Institute of Mathematics.
- Via motorway A7
At interchange Biebelried (A3/A7) switch to motorway A3 towards Würzburg. Then follow the description above.
- Route planning with Google Maps: Route to Department of Mathematics
- Navigation systems: Our address is "Emil-Fischer-Straße 30", "Emil-Fischer-Straße 31" or "Emil-Fischer-Straße 40". If this address is unknown by your navigation system, try the old name "Jackson Avenue" instead.
Or use GPS:
N 49° 47.09497'
E 9° 58.3848'
Please note that Campus Nord is currently only accessible from the street "Am Galgenberg".