Since May 02, 2011 the Institute of Mathematics is located in the new Campus Hubland Nord: Mathematik West (Emil-Fischer-Straße 30), Mathematik Ost (Emil-Fischer-Straße 40) and Physik Ost (Emil-Fischer-Straße 31).
How to reach Hubland Nord:
- At Würzburg main station (ICE-, Intercity-, Interregio-Stop), the bus terminal is right in front, take the bus line 14 direction Gerbrunn, descend at bus stop "Am Hubland". Crossthestreetat the pedestrian lightandentertheCampus Nord throughthe Jackson Gate. FollowtheEmil-Fischer-Straße, afterabout200myouwill reachthebuildings Mathematik West and Mathematik Oston the rightside and Physik Ost on the left.
- Train Schedule DB Bahn: www.bahn.de
- Bus Schedule Würzburger Verkehrsverbund: www.wvv.de (only in german)
- Via motorway A3
Take Exit 72 (Rottendorf) to Bundesstraße 8 towards Würzburg - exit in Gerbrunn, turn right at the traffic lights and follow the signs to "Uni Hubland"
After 2.2km you will reach a T-junction, by which time you will have crossed four traffic lights.
Take a right turn in the direction of Würzburg. At the first traffic light, turn rigth into the street 'Emil-Fischer-Straße' (old name: Jackson Avenue)
After about 200m you will reach the buildings of the Institute of Mathematics.
- Via motorway A7
At interchange Biebelried (A3/A7) switch to motorway A3 towards Würzburg. Then follow the description above.
- Route planning with Google Maps: Route to Department of Mathematics
- Navigation systems: Our address is "Emil-Fischer-Straße 30", "Emil-Fischer-Straße 31" or "Emil-Fischer-Straße 40". If this address is unknown by your navigation system, try the old name "Jackson Avenue" instead.
Or use GPS:
N 49° 47.09497'
E 9° 58.3848'
Please notethat CampusNord is currently only accessible from thestreet"Am Galgenberg".